Take part in a survey
Explore nature and support scientific research with OPAL's environmental surveys.
- Creating better homes for pollinators: Polli:Nation habitat analysis 2017 results
- Introducing the OPAL Data Explorer
- OPENER invites you to shape environmental research
- OPAL supports new Women’s Institute initiative to preserve urban trees
- Lights, camera, action! Bringing bugs to life
- Unify citizen science approaches to collect more meaningful data, say tree health experts
From bumblebees to water beetles, our guides will help you identify the plants and bugs around you.